Manzer Communications is proud to announce the launch its Associate Agency network, designed to give mid-market technology companies access to markets around the globe at a fraction of the cost charged by international communication agencies.
We hand-picked agencies from among nearly 50 agencies and found the ones with a proven ability to deliver results for fast-growth tech companies both B2C and B2B industry verticals.
The nine agencies include:
- BELGIUM: Morning Glory delivers creative and social science-backed strategies that serve its clients’ positioning and revenue goals.
- FRANCE , GERMANY AND THE UNITED KINGDOM: Ballou PR works with high-growth technology companies to help them build their brand, manage their reputation, win customers and grow their business.
- ISRAEL: Meirovitch Public Relations helps international and Israeli companies manage their reputation by generating ongoing positive media exposure in Israel and overseas.
- THE NETHERLANDS: DOK30 Communicatie helps organizations build a true and lasting relationship with their target groups by communicating in an authentic and transparent manner.
- POLAND: FIRST Public Relations was the first professional communications agency to be established in Poland after the fall of communism. The agency provides both public affairs and public relations services.
- SINGAPORE: Bowlah PR is Singapore’s first FinTech focused Public Relations agency. Its mission is to help Financial Technology companies communicate their innovation and value.
- SPAIN: Art Marketing has been a pioneer in incorporating 2.0 communication tools, and it has built a team of multilingual, multidisciplinary and multicultural people to provide the best services to more than one hundred companies from all sectors, of all sizes and nationalities.
- SWEDEN: Founded in 2011 for companies with Nordic ambitions, Northern Link PR consists of a team of consultants that will help you with any communications need.
- THE UNITED KINGDOM: Founded in 2012 by Sam Howard, The Comms Crowd is the new breed of agency, cloud-based and agile. Based in London, The Comms Crowd is a collective of independent, senior communication professionals.
The potential we now have to provide seamless PR and marketing support across multiple markets and languages all the while staying focused on the goals of our clients and delivering incredible value truly is exciting. From product launches to new company acquisitions, and geographic expansion to trade show support, we are capable of marshaling skilled professionals and resources on a global basis to meet the needs of our international clients.
The services we provide run the full communications stack, from public relations, digital marketing, social media, SEM, inbound marketing, and more. And we are able to do so without regard to borders or language barriers. We are both native speakers and transplants with the ability to communicate in nine different languages and navigate many more business and cultural ecosystems.
For more information about our new Associate Agency network, please contact us here or visit the Associate Agency page of our website.