Manzer Communications has teamed up with seven other communications agencies to found the Global Fintech PR Network, the world’s first network of agencies serving the specialized needs of the financial technology – or fintech – industry.
Based in five continents, Global Fintech PR Network is designed to help clients gain a global perspective and reach in the highly competitive, transformational fintech industry. The idea for the network originated in Copenhagen earlier this year with the partners behind Norfico – the first dedicated fintech advisory and PR agency in the Nordics.
The founding members include:
- Manzer Communications: Austin, Texas, USA
- Norfico: Copenhagen, Denmark
- MD Consulting: London, United Kingdom
- Fully Vested: New York City, New York, USA
- Nobiletec: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Bowlah PR: Singapore (already a member of the First PR Alliance network)
- Honner: Sydney, Australia
- Spicetree Communications: Tel Aviv, Israel
The new global network of fintech PR agencies will be able provide truly global service across multiple continents, cultures and languages to allow fintech clients a seamless engagement experience staffed by some of the world’s leading experts in fintech communications.